Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Penetrate hardly 

"But now I can penetrate hardly and give the pleasure to every woman!" - spam I got

::

The Visual Dictionary is trying to amass visual representations of words.

words between the lines of age

quite a nice little project.

::


No Sizzurprises. Skeet Spirit: A Crunk Tribute to Radiohead.
Flamboastin' Android.

::


The Seven Ways that People search the web:
#7 The Basket Case: "I stumbled across queries like "i hate my job" and "why am i so ugly." For me, one log entry stands above the rest: "i hurt when i think too much i love roadtrips i hate my weight i fear being alone for the rest of my life." Me too, 3696023. Me too."

::


Sunday night 8/20
William Shatner Roast
10pm Comedy Central.
If it's as funny as the Pam Anderson roast, Penny is going into labor.

::


Barber College is as good as paid for: For some reason Jeff Foxworthy is giving away $50,000 to the first baby born on Labor Day weekend:
The mother of the baby born in America at exactly 8:30/7:30c* the night of Friday, Sept. 1, 2006, will receive $50,000 for a Big Night Out on CMT. The big cash giveaway will celebrate the "birth" of Jeff Foxworthy's "new baby" -- his 12 episode Friday night TV series Foxworthy's Big Night Out -- premiering at 8:30/7:30c* on CMT.

::


I dunno where Natalie Portman is, but it must be cold there.
Ding-Dong!

::


Thanks David
Thanks Dan
Thanks Alec
Thanks Joyce

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?