Monday, November 06, 2006

Can you make me feel good? 



So This Lady is using .:DataWhat?:. as an example of poor layout design:

Oh I get it...WEB surfing!

Pot? Kettle: BLACK!
Note: Her lack of proper spacing, not mine.

Now don't get me wrong, I hain't never won no awards about my design, but I don't think it should be singled out as an example of bad design...especially from someone at chrisjackson.biz whose site looks like a Tripod site from 1994.

Seriously...Dark blue cells with red hyperlinks? Times New Roman? Formatting for 800x600 monitors? and that graphic that looks like Poochie's computer going surfing? Weak.

Will somebody with a lick of design sense make me feel better about myself
and point out in my comments all of the ways that this broad's web design stinks?


I am but a simple man who likes funny websites and boobs, and I try to present them in a way that is aesthetically pleasing enough. Is that so wrong?

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?