Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This almost makes up for that "Pluto Is Not A Planet" crap. 




Heh heh.
Uranus Has a Dark Spot

Oh, I get it

::


Holy Shittake! I totally remember this commercial for Atari 2600 game Pitfall but I never realized Jack Black was the kid in the commercial.
He looks like he just got fatter, but not older.

::


This is a clip from 'Troop of One Hundred', taken from a Japanese comedy/prank show, where a 100 people chase after random strangers and you see their reactions. Totally harmless but their reactions are priceless.
I swear to God one of 'em yells "Gojira!!!" at one point.

::

SleeperSights

::


Borat in 30 Seconds.
...enacted by bunnies.

::


This hombre wrote a script that automatically added anyone who looked at his MySpace page (or the page of anyone who had looked at his MySpace Page) to his friends list, and also replaced their "Heroes" section with his name. When he was done he had over 1 Million friends and had successfully shut down the site for a couple hours.
"I have hit 1,000,000+ users. In less than 20 hours, I've hit over 1/35th of all myspace users. Every request is from a unique, living, and logged in user. I refresh once more and now see nothing but a message that my profile is down for maintenance. I messed up, didn't I. I'm now more afraid and decide I am never doing anything even near illegal ever again. To get my mind off of everything, I begin downloading a copy of the latest Nip/Tuck episode."

Nerdy: The explanation of the code.

::

Cats PWN



::


Thanks Lee
Thanks BoingBoing
Thanks Neatorama

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?