Friday, August 10, 2007

Tubesteaked 



Oftentimes, you'll see a fun YouTube video and want to share it with friends...maybe it's a video of a snoring boston terrier puppy or a bunch of retards dancing. You send it along, and then your pal replies with another YouTube link. No description, no commentary, just the new YouTube link...which gets followed by another link from somebody else.

That means you've been TubeSteaked!!!1!

Tubesteaked

Look familiar?
If so, you've been Tubesteaked before.

::


I've been getting these awesome spams for the product MEGA DIK. I don't really know what the mechanics of the medicine are, but their marketing materials use the term "whizgiggle" which I am all for.

Baronesses always whizgiggled at me and even blokes did in the federal water closet!
Well, now I sriek at them, because I took M_E_G. ADI. K
for 6 months and now my peter is much weightier than national.

Boytoys always smiled at me and even gars did in the urban lavatory!
Well, now I whizgiggle at them, because I took Me - ga - Di k
for 7 months and now my member is badly preponderant than national.

"Cuties always whizgiggled at me and even men did in the civil lavatory!
Well, now I smil at them, because I took M_E GA D IK
for 4 months and now my shaft is badly more than national. realize"

Thousands more here:

::


FINALLY! The Twin Peaks Box Set! Both seasons with the US and UK pilots, Log Lady intros and the SNL skits!
Paramount Home Entertainment has announced Twin Peaks: Definitive Gold Box Edition which includes all 29 episodes plus both the original and European versions of the pilot. The 10-disc set will be available to own from the 30th October.

Extras will include:
Log Lady Intro For Pilot
International Version With Alternate Ending
Log Lady Intros for each episode
A "Slice of Lynch" featurette
A "Northwest Passage: Creating The Pilot" featurette
A "Freshly Squeezed: Creating Season 1" featurette
A "Where We're From: Creating The Music" featurette
An "Into The Night: Creating Season 2" featurette
Saturday Night Live Featuring Kyle MacLachlan (Monologue and Twin Peaks Sketch)
a Return To Twin Peaks feature
an Interactive Map
"Falling" Music Video
Georgia Coffee Commercials (5 Spots)
image galleries
and TV spots



::


Members Only Jackets for only $9.99.
"So what are you, the last Member?"

::


Thanks Dan
Thanks GoldenFiddle
Thanks David

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?