Thursday, January 24, 2008

GoddammitBabyYouKnowIAin'tLyin'ToYa I'mOnlyGonnaTellYouOneTiiiiiimeAhhYEAH! 


Greatest thing of the day/evar:

Isolated David Lee Roth vocals from 'Running With the Devil'

DLR
banana?                                                                        

::


http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aaa/425529349.html

To The Stoner Who Works At Cottage Inn Pizza

Date: 2007-09-18, 11:30AM EDT

You: the guy who answers the phone at cottage inn pizza
Me: Hungry and stoned out of my gourd

I called you from my cell phone but had completely forgot who I was calling by the time you answered the phone. Of course, you were also baked to bajeezus and forgot to tell me that I had called Cottage Inn.

When you answered and said, “Whatsup?” I thought about it, and after a 20 second pause I told you that was hungry. You suggested I try a pizza, and I agreed that it was probably a good idea.

Then I asked you if you sold pizza and you said that you could make me one. I said I wanted anchovies and something else on my pizza. You asked me what that something else was.

We spent five minutes listing toppings until we figured out that I was trying to remember how to say: “Sun dried Tomatoes.” When you said: “We'll bake that right up for you,” we both started laughing uncontrollably.

It was the best pizza I ever had; I just wanted to thank you for helping me out.

Location: The One By Jimmy-Johns
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

::

Here Be Pirates

::


Heres a movie called Never Back Down (which apparently used to be titles "Get Some"...Thank you Ms. Block) which is about a dark-haired kid who moves to a beach town only to be bested in the martial arts by a rich blonde jock who's a real prick. To win the love of the cute blonde girl, the kid needs to enlist the help of an older (ethnic) martial arts guru to eventually beat the rich kid (from the rival school I'm sure) in a martial arts competition.
I think this movie sounds great. Oh wait, it already liked this movie in 1984 when it was called The Karate Kid.

::

Don't scroll, don't read the page, just click the link and look at
nothing but the video box and just -wait- for it.



I know, right? Just when it couldn't get dorkier? POW! There it is!

::


Thanks David
Thanks Steve
Thanks Brian

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?