Saturday, October 18, 2008

"My greatest weakness? It is possible that I am a little too awesome." - Barack Obama 

So I like the comedy, and this roast(?) set of speeches(?) evening(?) showcases the candidates' (or at least their speechwriters') ability to deliver a joke and take some decent jabs at each other. Both perform admirably.


The Highlights:



::

Full John McCain set (on Fox News) in 2 parts





"It's true that this morning I have dismissed my entire team of senior advisors. All of their positions will now be held by a man named Joe the plumber." - John McCain

::

Full Barack Obama routine (on MSNBC) in 2 parts





"I never knew your great-grandfather, but from what Senator McCain tells me, the two of them had a great time together before prohibition." - Barack Obama

::

(Unrelated)
Isn't this fucked up?

Lizard

What on the planet was going on there?

It reminds me of the Lizard Scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when Dr. Gonzo and his attorney are checking into the hotel at Circus Circus. The lady behind the counter starts getting really weird. I didn't realize it was based on an actual medical condition.

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?