Thursday, June 10, 2010

Simply Golden 


Oh my gracious:


This "between takes" clip of the Golden Girls telling dirty jokes to eachother made me laugh like orey Amsterdam after a Harvey Wallbanger. My favorite aspect is that that Rue won't tell the one she heard from Conrad Bain (who was the dad from Diff'rent Strokes) because it is too dirty.
She needs to be drunk to tell it.

::

If I cared at all about Soccer or the World Cup, I would probably somehow like this commercial even more:


As it is, I have to settle for enjoying Daft Punk, Snoop Dogg, Noel Gallagher and Ian Brown in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

::

Quite possibly the first instance of "That's What She Said" on film:

("As the girl said to the soldier" is the 1929 version of the now-famous retort.)



Thanks PJ
Thanks Jackie

Comments: 0

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?